Burger King
www.burgerking.com Miami, FL 5000+ Employees

Exactly what you think it will be like...

Cook (Current Employee)
Geneseo, NY

I have been working at Burger King part-time for less than a year

ProsIf you are lucky enough to have decent managers and friendly co-workers, it can be pretty enjoyable. Good experience for first job. Gives you appreciation for workers in the food-service industry.

ConsYou will come home every day smelling disgusting, especially if you have to clean the friers. Skills learned here aren't really transferable. You will likely have to deal with unfriendly customers.

Shift supervisor

Shift Supervisor (Former Employee)
River Falls, WI

I worked at Burger King part-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy job, some good customer interactions, hours are flexible (depending… Cons: Lack of promotion due to franchise, poor pay, not enough evaluations, will be… Advice to Senior Management: Give employees more autonomy and respect Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

When there's nothing better available.....

Shift Supervisor (Current Employee)
Zeeland, MI

I have been working at Burger King part-time for more than a year

Pros: The only pro I have for working here are the people you work with. Working for a fast food place can be a… Cons: I worked there for almost 2 years and never got a raise, this includes when I was "promoted" to a shift lead. I had… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure to promote people who will actually do good for your company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Burger King.

Worked for Burger King? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Burger King reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Burger King CEO Daniel Schwartz. All reviews posted anonymously by Burger King employees.