Burger King

www.burgerking.com

Great company to work for before 3G Capital purchased it. They eliminated folks who had devoted their lives to BKC

Franchise Business Leader (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsIt was like a huge family. Everyone worked well together across all departments. We were there to support the franchisee from marketing to financials. The training department and the auditing department worked hand in hand to move the restaurants forward.

ConsNone until it was sold. Then it became the worst place. Cutting salaries, firing department after department. Then hiring folks with no operations knowledge or background to lead operators?

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider experience over college degree. Your franchisees are still frustrated that all the people you hire are clueless about operations.

while I learned allot.....I made 6.42 per hour net

Manager (Former Employee) Dayton, OH

I worked at Burger King full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The restaurant staff is great.... Everyone striving to move up… Cons: Low pay/ long hours...It does pay the bills if you are frugal, But… Advice to Senior Management: Speaking to upper management: I have no advice as if you have not figured out… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Mobilitiy to a point

Shift Manager (Former Employee) Laramie, WY

I worked at Burger King full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Can advance quickly at company, very structured Cons: Advancing in the company takes extended periods of time when… Advice to Senior Management: More store based focus Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Burger King.

Worked for Burger King? Contribute to the Community!