Burke Williams

www.burkewilliamsspa.com

Getting better.

ProsCo-workers are extremely helpful and friendly. The General Manager at my location is veryy attentive and accomodating. Wellness program for employees has beenn upgraded to 50min massages every other month. Benefits for long-standing employees have been re-vamped as well as pay structure to reflect time spent at the company.

ConsThere still seems to be a disconnect between upper department managers and corporate managers. The new client impact manager for the location I work at seemms inexperienced with the spa environment and seems to have no interest in her fellow co-workers and how she can better relate to them and/or help them.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to seek out star employees and encourage them to motivate their felows. Recognize a job well done. Try to fill in the gaps in management. Look for a new client impact manager, preferably someone from within Burke or who at least understands spa relations.

Great place to get your start

I have been working at Burke Williams

Pros: Great medical benefits, great place to start your career in health… Cons: Not very up to date with services and products that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Your co-workers save your sanity

I have been working at Burke Williams part-time for less than a year

Pros: You work with some very knowledgable and pleasant individuals. Breakroom is always a great place to vent your frustrations...regardless of management's disapproval. You can… Cons: Career Ops: A place where someone with less than six months exp and zero mgt background can be your manager...guess thats a good thing...depending on… Advice to Senior Management: Lean that your employees are an extension of the company, not your personal property. Adopt a better procedure of dealing with them other than the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Burke Williams.

Worked for Burke Williams? Contribute to the Community!