great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burlington, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NJ

I have been working at Burlington Coat Factory full-time for less than a year

Pros

excellent on-boarding for new employees
great communication among associates
great culture

Cons

some systems are confusing and do not talk to one another

Other Reviews for Burlington Coat Factory

Great people, strong company values, & future market share growth in the "off price" retail field.

Current Employee - Divisional Planning Manager  in  Burlington, NJ
    Current Employee - Divisional Planning Manager in Burlington, NJ

I have been working at Burlington Coat Factory full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent on boarding process! Had a 30 day schedule that allowed me to interact with people throughout the entire organization. This opens up doors, allows you to meet contacts in other area's & gives you ample time to begin the transition to a new company.

Cons

Not the greatest relocation package, and not all details were spelled out clearly. Worked with an outside recruiter who put me in contact with an internal talent acquisition specialist. She was good, but the entire interviewing process took nearly 2 months.

Attracting talent from outside the immediate market is difficult because of a very limited relocation package. Most other large retail operations offer a much more competitive & compelling package. People make the business, and investing up front can have long term pay back.

Lasting Friendships

Current Employee - SAP Coordinator  in  Burlington, NJ
    Current Employee - SAP Coordinator in Burlington, NJ

I have been working at Burlington Coat Factory full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have made lot of lasting friendships. My managers have made me feel that I could talk to them whenever I need to.

Cons

I really don't have any but I would like to have more choices when it comes to our health insurance benefits.

No matter what position someone is in they still would like to feel that they are important. Smile say hello it goes a long way.

There are newer employer reviews for Burlington Coat Factory.

Worked for Burlington Coat Factory? Contribute to the Community!