Burlington Coat Factory

www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com

Mixed feelings

Associate (Current Employee) Plainfield, IN

ProsThe work is easy and you learn a lot on how things are done. Your co.workers are cheery and very happy to lend a hand. You are elgible for insurance when you work 3.5 hours a day.

ConsThe pay is very minimum. All positions, beside supervisors and management is part time. They will let you work over but it is all straight time. If you decide you want another position then they will not let you change again, and if you do and you don't make it in that position they will fire you instead of placing you back in the position you came from.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember you are working with people who may have family outside the work. Communication is is very important. Change is good. Especially for people who is just learningthe retail business.

If you are aspiring to get good retail experience, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE!

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Burlington Coat Factory part-time for less than a year

Pros: Product line and discounts are okay Cons: Stores are opening up all over and yet the system is broken. It is a combination of a management issue and an antiquated product-look-up system… Advice to Senior Management: Bring that NJ0 system into the 21st century. To look up an item, first you try the Vendor Name, if that does not work, you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This store dont care about employes

Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Burlington Coat Factory part-time for less than a year

Pros: some of the workers,15% off Cons: hours(they take your hours)pay(7.25) they dont care about what you have going on as long as you are there.Its hard to keep the store clean… Advice to Senior Management: learn to manage,stop talking about your employes and maybe people will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Burlington Coat Factory.

Worked for Burlington Coat Factory? Contribute to the Community!