Burlington Coat Factory
www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com Burlington, NJ 5000+ Employees

This store dont care about employes

Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

Prossome of the workers,15% off

Conshours(they take your hours)pay(7.25) they dont care about what you have going on as long as you are there.Its hard to keep the store clean cause they wont tell the customers to not let their children run around,children and adults just throws stuff on the floor put things back anywhere and mess up (as your trying to clean up)than complain that they cant find nothing,or that the store is a mess.

Advice to Senior Managementlearn to manage,stop talking about your employes and maybe people will not be trying to find other jobs while working for your.

Do not work at this location.

Women's Sportswear Associate (Current Employee)
    Turnersville, NJ

I have been working at Burlington Coat Factory part-time for less than a year

Pros: There are no pros to this job. Cons: Low pay, imcompentent managers, terrible work hours, dirty work environment Advice to Senior Management: Take some hr management courses, you do not know how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Case of Lost Identity

Purchasing (Former Employee)
    Trenton, NJ

I worked at Burlington Coat Factory full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People are nice. Good place to learn Cons: Conflicting, changing direction from upper management. Lack of Systems and departments that dont communicate. the company is confused… Advice to Senior Management: Determine identity, formulate a detailed plan, communicate it to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Burlington Coat Factory.

Worked for Burlington Coat Factory? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Burlington Coat Factory reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Burlington Coat Factory CEO Tom Kingsbury. All reviews posted anonymously by Burlington Coat Factory employees.