Burlington Coat Factory

www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com

Fun Job

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Kalamazoo, MI

ProsEveryone meets in the morning to say good morning to the rest of the crew and you really get to know your coworkers and it helps you enjoy the work environment. Not stressful at all and you can advance in the company if you work hard. I worked in two different stores. One location was awesome and the other one was a disaster.

ConsThe company makes large payroll cuts and sometimes this hurts the ability for all customers to leave happy. Its a revolving problem because they (like all other retailers) rely on customer feedback to praise the employees but when the numbers come back with mad customers they tell the employees it was their fault.... when really we just never had enough help.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure your store is clean! And at least let the employees understand that you know part of the problem is payroll cutbacks.

not the place I would send anyone I liked to work for....

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lansing, MI

I have been working at Burlington Coat Factory as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: none at this partiular facility exeption some of the hourly… Cons: no real direction, store manager is a lazy office manager, never out on the floor except before he leaves so he can make a list… Advice to Senior Management: need to get this manager to some Diversity training, and get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great internship program

Buying Intern (Current Employee) Burlington, NJ

I have been working at Burlington Coat Factory as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Dynamic yet nurturing environment for young professionals Cons: Doesn't appear to be much room for career advancement Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Burlington Coat Factory.

Worked for Burlington Coat Factory? Contribute to the Community!