Burlington Coat Factory
www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com Burlington, NJ 5000+ Employees

constantly seeking for other employment while working here.

Cashier (Current Employee)
Arcadia, CA

Prosalways looking forward to see my coworkers every time i'm scheduled. other than this, nothing else i would say.

Consmanagement level doesn't really care about their employees. they have morning meetings everyday but if you happen not to be there then you would not be informed. to maximize employee's availability for the store benefit, they have been hiring a lot more people and would only have certain amount of hours to distribute for all. which means more people but less hours.

Advice to Senior Managementfor once please stop making it all about the store. praise and appreciate your employees don't just always look at the negatives.

not great

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Burlington Coat Factory full-time

Pros: being able to network with many people. creating a… Cons: no support in time of need on store level. training on management level is not… Advice to Senior Management: be a little more supportive and informative. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bad News, do not work for them

Operations Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Burlington Coat Factory full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Salary ok but not great, vacation and paid days off for mgt. for… Cons: for mgt. 50 to 60 hours per week, not enough bodies to run store, hire at minimum wage, mgt. at regional and national level a revolving… Advice to Senior Management: , stay with one game plan, pay associates fairly, take… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Burlington Coat Factory.

Worked for Burlington Coat Factory? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Burlington Coat Factory reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Burlington Coat Factory CEO Tom Kingsbury. All reviews posted anonymously by Burlington Coat Factory employees.