Burlington Coat Factory
www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com Burlington, NJ 5000+ Employees

Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Rockford, IL

ProsNot a bad place to work. Hours were not to bad and they worked with my school schedule. I actually worked there as my frist job and stayed for close 10 years.

ConsRestructured the store management quite a few time while I was there. With each revision certain departments got neglected and looked bad such as shoes. Not much room for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut more hours into harder to maintain areas such as shoes and accessories.

FFEEjF

Sportswear Clerk (Current Employee)

I have been working at Burlington Coat Factory part-time for more than a year

Pros: employee discount special days for food(holidays) submit off time through the computer Cons: store management takes a long time to answer employees questions… Advice to Senior Management: they need to get back to employees sooner and stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Loss Prevention

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Knoxville, TN

I worked at Burlington Coat Factory full-time for less than a year

Pros: he has got a good profit discounts to the employee… Cons: you do not have any inconvenience Advice to Senior Management: as for employee of these dishonestly Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Burlington Coat Factory.

Worked for Burlington Coat Factory? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Burlington Coat Factory reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Burlington Coat Factory CEO Tom Kingsbury. All reviews posted anonymously by Burlington Coat Factory employees.