Burnett Specialists

www.burnettspecialists.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Burnett Specialists

Excellent recruiters and people! They really care!

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Burnett Specialists full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I went to Burnett because I had been coming up against a wall in my employment search. I had submitted hundreds of resumes myself and had gotten no feedback. While venting my frustrations to a friend, she recommended that I try Burnett. She had heard good things about them. I called the next day and was greeted by a very friendly receptionist who immediately got me in touch with Maggie Dunn. We spoke briefly about my experience and then scheduled an appointment time to meet in person. When I arrived at the office I was greeted promptly and only had to wait about 5 minutes for Maggie. She really took the time to go through my resume thoroughly and asked very intuitive questions. We spoke about my experience and career goals moving forward. I left feeling very confident that she was going to try and help. Fastforward three days, and I get a call from Maggie about an opportunity that fits perfect with my needs! She gave me all the information I would need for the interview, along with some wonderful tips for success with that company. The company was everything she said it would be and the interview went great. Later that afternoon, I got the call from Maggie that I had been praying for--I got the job! I have now been working for my new company for 4 months and the days just get better and better. I never could have done it without Maggie's hard work and caring attitude. I would recommend Burnett to anyone who is seeking work!

Cons

I had a great experience- nothing bad to report!

43 Other Employee Reviews for Burnett Specialists (View Most Recent)

Excellent Starting Point out of College

Former Contractor - Contract Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Contractor - Contract Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Burnett Specialists as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Burnett Specialists is a great company, with very friendly recruiters. They worked hard for me, finding me several contract positions (one that would eventually would become permanent). The pay was good, as most if not all of the contracts were above minimum wage. They even offer a good benefits program. The staff works hard to know each of their contract employees and they develop a great relationship with them too. Burnett is a great place to get started for someone who is struggling to find a full-time position right out of college.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Burnett Specialists.

Well-established company with strong leadership, tenure and vision for the future!

Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Burnett Specialists full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Leadership promotes open book management, work-life balance, and encourages staff to get involved in our local communities. As an Employee-Owned company, the benefits offered really do help retain the highest caliber of employees and motivate each of us to make a difference.

Cons

Thousands of candidates apply with our company in search of contract and direct hire opportunities, however based on skill sets falling outside of scope, we are not able to help every person that registers.

Continue to lead by example! You inspire us to be the best and to treat others the way we would want to be treated.

There are newer employer reviews for Burnett Specialists