Burnett Specialists

Success Story!

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Burnett Specialists full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I worked as a temp through Burnett for 9 months on various assignments, and then finally landed a position in their office!! My recruiter was great, and always kept me busy. She listened to what I wanted to do, and because we developed a strong relationship, she immediately called me when a position opened up in their Greenway Office. I moved up quickly, and have now been here for 8+ years. I could not be happier, and have honestly found the perfect career for me.

Cons

For me, there really were no cons, but I guess the only thing is that recruiting can be stressful, and you have to be ok having a base + commission salary structure.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Burnett Specialists (View Most Recent)

Excellent Starting Point out of College

Former Employee - Contract Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Contract Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Burnett Specialists as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Burnett Specialists is a great company, with very friendly recruiters. They worked hard for me, finding me several contract positions (one that would eventually would become permanent). The pay was good, as most if not all of the contracts were above minimum wage. They even offer a good benefits program. The staff works hard to know each of their contract employees and they develop a great relationship with them too. Burnett is a great place to get started for someone who is struggling to find a full-time position right out of college.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Burnett Specialists.

Excellent recruiters and people! They really care!

Current Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Burnett Specialists full-time for less than a year

Pros

I went to Burnett because I had been coming up against a wall in my employment search. I had submitted hundreds of resumes myself and had gotten no feedback. While venting my frustrations to a friend, she recommended that I try Burnett. She had heard good things about them. I called the next day and was greeted by a very friendly receptionist who immediately got me in touch with Maggie Dunn. We spoke briefly about my experience and then scheduled an appointment time to meet in person. When I arrived at the office I was greeted promptly and only had to wait about 5 minutes for Maggie. She really took the time to go through my resume thoroughly and asked very intuitive questions. We spoke about my experience and career goals moving forward. I left feeling very confident that she was going to try and help. Fastforward three days, and I get a call from Maggie about an opportunity that fits perfect with my needs! She gave me all the information I would need for the interview, along with some wonderful tips for success with that company. The company was everything she said it would be and the interview went great. Later that afternoon, I got the call from Maggie that I had been praying for--I got the job! I have now been working for my new company for 4 months and the days just get better and better. I never could have done it without Maggie's hard work and caring attitude. I would recommend Burnett to anyone who is seeking work!

Cons

I had a great experience- nothing bad to report!

There are newer employer reviews for Burnett Specialists

Worked for Burnett Specialists? Contribute to the Community!