Burns & McDonnell

www.burnsmcd.com

Company devoted to the success of its people!

Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

ProsGreat company for top performers.

Genuine Ownership culture in a firm dedicated to building return per employee. This dedication has proven to provide those who want a professional career with rewards for their efforts.

Management is dedicated to the fundamentals of team building and leading others to success. Opportunities to lead and influence direction are available to those who want involvement.

Flat organizational structure puts responsibility and authority in the hands of the employees, minimizing management waste and allowing individuals to control their own growth and success. Great environment of collaborative top performers with room for all to excel.

ConsEntrepreneurial environment can be to undefined for some.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to communicate the growing opportunities within the company.

data acquisition and mergers

Analyst (Former Employee) Maples, TN

I worked at Burns & McDonnell full-time for less than a year

Pros: location, coffee, and parking spaces Cons: pigeons, less rationale from management, travel Advice to Senior Management: ease up with the toe pulling... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall, a great place to work.

Senior Process Engineer (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Burns & McDonnell full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Because it is employee owned everyone has skin in the game and overall this improves work ethic and quality… Cons: Going through some growing pains. Expected to "donate" some… Advice to Senior Management: Cut some of the fat. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Burns & McDonnell.

Worked for Burns & McDonnell? Contribute to the Community!