Burns & McDonnell

www.burnsmcd.com

B & Mc has a fantastic employee-owned concept, that offers an opportunity for associates to become owners!

Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

ProsTheir employee-ownership format offers an opportunity for associates to become owners, and not just be "employees". The culture is truly one of doing what it takes to make YOUR business successful.

ConsI don't know of any cons; I honestly enjoyed my time at Burns & McDonnell. They offer good career advancement, as well as other benefits through their employee-ownership program.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue giving your employees the opportunity to become owners, through your employee-ownership program. That develops a sense of ownership and pride that goes a long way in today's "employee vs employer" market!

Love the people... need more opportunity for growth...

I have been working at Burns & McDonnell

Pros: Flexibility and great work ethic Cons: Less opportunity for administrative staff to equal engineer or project management salaries.… Advice to Senior Management: Truly make this employeed owned. Salaries need to be consistant with job… More

No fun culture and low pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Burns & McDonnell full-time

Pros: There really were no pros. It was a job. Cons: 'No fun' culture. Work work work. Low salary. They try to sell their ESOP but that's only… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Burns & McDonnell.

Worked for Burns & McDonnell? Contribute to the Community!