There are newer employer reviews for Burns & McDonnell

A great company with great people.

I worked at Burns & McDonnell as an intern

Pros

Employee owned with a stock-plan. The team I was on was great to work with and my manager was excellent. Full-time benefits seemed to be very competitive, although as an intern I did not get firsthand experience with any benefits.

Cons

It was difficult at times to get to know other employees outside of the immediate team. During the limited time I was there, there were limited company-organized social opportunities to get to know other employees (however, the location I was at was much smaller than the company headquarters - the headquarters seemed to have a lot going on).

117 Other Employee Reviews for Burns & McDonnell (View Most Recent)

B & Mc has a fantastic employee-owned concept, that offers an opportunity for associates to become owners!

Former Employee - Human Resources Assistant  in  Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Human Resources Assistant in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Burns & McDonnell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Their employee-ownership format offers an opportunity for associates to become owners, and not just be "employees". The culture is truly one of doing what it takes to make YOUR business successful.

Cons

I don't know of any cons; I honestly enjoyed my time at Burns & McDonnell. They offer good career advancement, as well as other benefits through their employee-ownership program.

Continue giving your employees the opportunity to become owners, through your employee-ownership program. That develops a sense of ownership and pride that goes a long way in today's "employee vs employer" market!

Love the people... need more opportunity for growth...

I have been working at Burns & McDonnell

Pros

Flexibility and great work ethic

Cons

Less opportunity for administrative staff to equal engineer or project management salaries. Unless you are an engineer you do not have opportunity for growth.

Truly make this employeed owned. Salaries need to be consistant with job titles....and employees all deserve to share in profit and success not just upper management.

There are newer employer reviews for Burns & McDonnell

Worked for Burns & McDonnell? Contribute to the Community!