Buro Happold
www.burohappold.com Bath, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Could be great. But let down by the people

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Buro Happold full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAmazing projects. Strong History. Still well regarded in the market.

ConsThe senior partners and directors fight like feudal kings. Positive co-operation and culture is much talked about but rarely lived. Full of clever individuals who talk a good game but only feed their own self interest. I was deeply unhappy at Buro Happold.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmploy an outsider (preferably a non-engineer) to run the firm. Create some governance for decision making. Decide on the strategy and direction and allow individuals the space to meet the objectives. Manage performance.

not recognised anymore

I have been working at Buro Happold full-time

Pros: More opportunities to work on iconic projects although they are… Cons: Senior management is poor and getting worse and worse. Basically everyone works on… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees and get appreciation on how hard they are working and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A decent comapny to work for................

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Buro Happold full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work with very talented people and have some great projects. A good team spirit despite recent… Cons: Below average salary and lots of dead wood at the top. The support structures and staff are of poor… Advice to Senior Management: If somone is employed as a director or above they should be winning work and paying… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Buro Happold.

Worked for Buro Happold? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Buro Happold reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Buro Happold CEO Paul Westbury. All reviews posted anonymously by Buro Happold employees.