BuroHappold

www.burohappold.com

Excellent working experience

Senior Environmental Designer (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsOpportunity to travel, great people to work with, supportive environment, international exposure, opportunity for growth, good benefits package and vacation time.

ConsCould have used more constructive criticism and/or praise other than once per year, travel can be exhausting, work life balance was sometimes really overwhelming and other times not an issue at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement was excellent. There was always strong leadership and opportunities for learning outside of the class room through courses and workshops.

A good place to gain experience, but not a good place to grow, unless you are an ex-pat.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at BuroHappold

Pros: My fellow workers are brilliant and love what they do. Cons: The amount of hours worked. No over time even… Advice to Senior Management: Partners should be interactive with the entire company. The offices being an open environment does not make it collaborative.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Interesting work with interesting architects.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at BuroHappold

Pros: I get to work with premier architecture firms and on very interesting projects. … Cons: It appears that the price employees pay for working on interesting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BuroHappold.

Worked for BuroHappold? Contribute to the Community!