Sales Rep

Former Employee - Sales Representative
Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Burris Logistics

Pros

Good management, fair compensation. helpful customer service. A good place to work. Easy to ask people questions. Helpful human resources.

Cons

Tough to advance. Not enough one on one training. Really busy business. Have to work some weekend and holidays. But good place to work.

Advice to Management

Burris was a real good place to work. I would just suggest helpin people find other things to do in the company. There were so many people I didn't meet.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good family to work for.

I worked at Burris Logistics

Pros

The family is very involved in the business and has worked every aspect of the business. They do make a very good effort to help balance family like and work.

Cons

Due to the food business spiking during the holiday season the hours can get long during these periods bur during slow periods the hours are much shorter.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on growing the business to expand and create more opportunities for team members that want to grow with the company.

2. Wonderful Company

I worked at Burris Logistics

Pros

I had a temporary assignment in the Accounting department at The Burris in Elkton, MD a few months ago that lasted for about 4 months. Everyone from the security staff to the department heads were welcoming and genuinely nice people and there was a definite spirit of teamwork between all the departments and employees. I would definitely recommend this company.

Cons

Not the best place to be if you are on a diet because they always seem to have cakes and other goodies available in the break rooms. Parking is always available, but you might have a long walk if you don't get there early.

Advice to Management

None.