Great Potential, No Execution

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

I have been working at Busch

Pros

Cutting edge products and design for use in semiconductor manufacuring and instrumentation. Very strong and highly respected German parent company.

Cons

Has suffered with weak and ineffective senior management since start up. Sales performance in US market very poor due to lack of leadership & marketing savy, this despite having a superior product.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to your middle management and develop respect for all employees

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good entry to industry

I have been working at Busch

Pros

Strong products, good opportunities to learn the technology.

Cons

Not good place to advance your career.

If you think a work culture should be about getting blood out of a stone, come and work here.

I have been working at Busch

Pros

Good Products
    Global Network
    Some great individuals

Cons

Totally Non-visionary 'Fly by the seat of the pants' management expertise of the previous German Expat manager

Current manager is all about getting more with less

Many of the middle management don't even have a degree level of qualifications and have very little management expertise

Employees operate as a band of individuals, the work culture is ruled by a band of long term employees, who are happy to do the bare minimum - 'Status Quo' culture. - Change is needed!

Far too many of my fellow employees are working to their own tune, with their personal gains only in mind.

Promised rewards for performance are not delivered by management

High Staff turnover of new employees

Absolutely no career path

Advice to Management

To the Busch family - How sustainable is a business when your are solely focused just on the bottom line and your guys at the country level have no visions or plans in place to get where we want to go ?

To the local management:

Have a long term vision & plan, filter and keep the right people and get rid of the "Status Quo" employees, they only hinder us who are trying to make a difference - no one is irreplaceable, don't be scared to make what you think are the tough decisions

People are your biggest asset, figure out and listen to those of us who genuinely want to make a difference and hold on to the good ones.

Try to create culture instead of running a staff turnover meat factory.

If we achieve the company's goals, our goals should be achieved - it's simple concept called goal alignment, look it up for the sake of some of us.

We don't have to have the same culture as our parent company, we are not German