There are newer employer reviews for Busch

Great Potential, No Execution

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Morgan Hill, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

I have been working at Busch

Pros

Cutting edge products and design for use in semiconductor manufacuring and instrumentation. Very strong and highly respected German parent company.

Cons

Has suffered with weak and ineffective senior management since start up. Sales performance in US market very poor due to lack of leadership & marketing savy, this despite having a superior product.

Pay attention to your middle management and develop respect for all employees

3 Other Employee Reviews for Busch (View Most Recent)

If you think a work culture should be about getting blood out of a stone, come and work here.

I have been working at Busch

Pros

Good Products
    Global Network
    Some great individuals

Cons

Totally Non-visionary 'Fly by the seat of the pants' management expertise of the previous German Expat manager

Current manager is all about getting more with less

Many of the middle management don't even have a degree level of qualifications and have very little management expertise

Employees operate as a band of individuals, the work culture is ruled by a band of long term employees, who are happy to do the bare minimum - 'Status Quo' culture. - Change is needed!

Far too many of my fellow employees are working to their own tune, with their personal gains only in mind.

Promised rewards for performance are not delivered by management

High Staff turnover of new employees

Absolutely no career path

To the Busch family - How sustainable is a business when your are solely focused just on the bottom line and your guys at the country level have no visions or plans in place to get where we want to go ?

To the local management:

Have a long term vision & plan, filter and keep the right people and get rid of the "Status Quo" employees, they only hinder us who are trying to make a difference - no one is irreplaceable, don't be scared to make what you think are the tough decisions

People are your biggest asset, figure out and listen to those of us who genuinely want to make a difference and hold on to the good ones.

Try to create culture instead of running a staff turnover meat factory.

If we achieve the company's goals, our goals should be achieved - it's simple concept called goal alignment, look it up for the sake of some of us.

We don't have to have the same culture as our parent company, we are not German

Salesmen are gods; others, not so much.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Busch

Pros

Stable company with good products.

Cons

Outside sales force are treated like gods while those working on the inside have to beg for necessities (computers, office supplies, tools) to get the job done. Field service technicians working at customer locations have grueling work conditions and hours, and there is little appreciation for what they accomplish with the improvised tools they've got to work with.

While claiming to have an open-door policy, everyone is afraid to give the CEO anything other than happy/good news.

Be grateful for the knowledge your long-term employees have.

There are newer employer reviews for Busch

Worked for Busch? Contribute to the Community!