Business Integra

www.businessintegra.com
  www.businessintegra.com
There are newer employer reviews for Business Integra

A great environment to be part of which continuously keeps me challenged and proud by their mission and wealth of talent

Current Employee - Human Resources and Proposal Coordinator in Greenbelt, MD
Current Employee - Human Resources and Proposal Coordinator in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at Business Integra as an intern (more than 3 years)

Pros

Company is at it's best when it comes to work/life balance. Business Integra (BI) is very flexible when it comes to time management, and even though I am an intern, BI treats me as a true professional. They show great attention to employees development through enormous benefits and specifically to me, educational benefits. My continuous interaction with BI management encourages us as a team to strive for excellence and the growth of the overall company.

Cons

As far as me, especially an intern in this tough economy situations, there is nothing to complain but just get motivated, push myself and work hard to succeed.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Business Integra (View Most Recent)

Satisfying!

Current Employee - Human Resources Head in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Human Resources Head in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Business Integra full-time (less than an year)

Pros

BI provides opportunities for employees to grow and succeed. It gives you the flexibility to expand your horizons and take up new challenges. The Management supports job rotation, work-life balance, and taking on new projects based on your availability and potential.

Cons

Could do better in benefits.

Look forward to making in big, sooner than later!

Former employee

Former Employee - Anonymous in Bethesda, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Bethesda, MD

I worked at Business Integra full-time

Pros

There really is nothing good about working at business integra.

Cons

Unrealistic deadlines, high stress environment, lack of real capabilities, they low ball and don't care how the customer will be affected, they only have (I should say had) one guy who is an IT expert that made them seem credible but other than that they have no true capabilities. BI is a body shop run by people who do not understand IT.

Clean house and get rid of people just sitting around providing no value. Get some real IT people in there. Also get a real strategy in place to guide the growth of the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Business Integra