Business Management International

www.bmiusa.com

Enjoyed my job, most of the employees were gerat

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOne of the leading PRO's in the world, stability (until offered early retirement), promotions for those who work for them, good benefits

ConsUpper management limits supervisors in regard to their immediate employees and have a hard time turning over day-to-day processes to their managers/supervisors. Some people get more attention from upper management while others are overlooked. Too much wasted time on frivilous outings and/or meetings.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't show favoritism just because someone else has a different belief or color of skin. Recognize the hard workers and commend them in front of peers.

Good place to work at. Good benefits.

I have been working at Business Management International

Pros: Laid back atmosphere, no stress. Cons: Vacation days do not increase after the 3 weeks. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best of the Worst

I have been working at Business Management International

Pros: Good product offering Flexible in crafting a solution for a customer Great… Cons: lousy solutions and IT departments horrible communication too many lay-offs. Initial training is… Advice to Senior Management: If an entire team doesn't produce is it the manager or the… More

There are newer reviews on Business Management International.

Worked for Business Management International? Contribute to the Community!