Business & Decision North America

There are newer employer reviews for Business & Decision North America

Which way is up

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Wayne, PA
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Wayne, PA

I have been working at Business & Decision North America full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Stable company, at least for now. Some high quality employees, good partnerships.

Cons

where to start. Outdated systems and people. Unclear and unrealistic expectations. They lack any direction unless you count changing directions every week one. Most of their employees including upper level leadership all actively seeking new jobs. No follow through, not up on industry trends across the board.

It's 2013 why don't you join us

25 Other Employee Reviews for Business & Decision North America (View Most Recent)

Experience of working with B&D GDC

Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Business & Decision North America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

In my entire career of 7 years, I haven't worked with a company as good as B&D GDC. I have worked with bigger & known firms but I have stayed far longer in GDC than any of those firms and there is a reason behind it. Few advantages are scope of learning, as you're not confined to a set of limited responsibilities or focus areas if you're working with a bigger firm. You are directly exposed to an environment where you're made to learn a lot and if you have that hunger for growth, then you can go places(onsite opportunities). Secondly, and most importantly, it's a very transparent environment, where your performance is measured on the basis of merit and not on recommendations. It may not be bigger firm but the benefits offered are no less than any of the bigger firms, whether it's the office infrastructure, work environment or monetary related benefits etc.

Cons

The only area GDC needs to improve upon, is towards it's growth. It's a relatively smaller/unknown unit but since it's inception in India in 2003, it's grown quite a bit and has been growing at a consistent pace.

Keep it up and make efforts to achieve further growth.

Working at B&D Gurgaon(GDC)

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Pros

Company is performing decently in Paris and other European Countries and also pays salary on time.

Cons

Companies days especially in India seems to be numbered. Company has closed down its LifeSciences wing due to no business and have fired all the three(3) employees. Company known for fooling employees as well as customers.

No point in advising. MD of company thinks he is way too smart and knows everything !

There are newer employer reviews for Business & Decision North America