Business.com (Dex One)
www.dexone.com Cary, NC 50 to 149 Employees

Do not leave your job to come here

San Diego, CA

I have been working at Business.com (Dex One)

ProsVery good health benefits for the employee and there are a lot of great employees. Company is basically new so there is hopefully opportunity for it to change and grow.

ConsDifficult place to work. The environment is very tense and this stems from leadership. Not required to work tons of hours, but the stress level is high.

While health benefits are good, others are lacking. Only 6 paid vacation days per year and only 12 days off (this includes sick days and vacation), so don't get sick. On top of that pay levels are not competitive. Beers on Friday are nice, but a work life balance (fair number of holidays and vacation) make for attractive benefits.

Senior leadership does not respect and rarely solicits input from it's employees, there is no transparency, and there is a culture of secrecy and closed doors, which leads to an extreme sense of insecurity.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees. There are a lot of good ones and so many good ideas. Your employees are your greatest asset. Help them feel secure by changing the culture of closed doors and whispers. Transparency goes a long way.

Was great, DexOne culture has ruined the place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Business.com (Dex One)

Pros: Nice office and fun people make work enjoyable. Lunch in… Cons: Nothing ever comes from your work! When it was a stand alone company, it moved fast and got projects done quickly and well. Now, the… Advice to Senior Management: I real don't know what to tell you at this point because I think it's too… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Make over $100k at one of the best places to work in Los Angeles

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Business.com (Dex One)

Pros: Money Ability to break into the Online Advertising space with no… Cons: Nobody knows who we are Lots of cold calls in the… Advice to Senior Management: Give us a good solid direction for where the company is going and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Business.com (Dex One).

Worked for Business.com (Dex One)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Business.com (Dex One) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Business.com (Dex One) CEO Alfred Mockett . All reviews posted anonymously by Business.com (Dex One) employees.