BusinessOnline

www.businessol.com

Friendly, hard working, enjoyable office

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThe company provides a very friendly and comfortable work environment, not to mention snacks, tea, coffee, and water all day everyday! BusinessOnline has a clear mission and excels at achieving goals. The team here is dedicated to providing everyone with an opportunity to succeed and show off their skills.

ConsAnytime you work or are just spending time in downtown, parking is going to be an issue. BusinessOnline provides employees with a parking allowance that minimizes expenses on parking.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of the ping pong paddles in the break room are starting to show the use they've been getting, maybe we should get a couple new ones?

Great place to learn what not to do then move on

Analyst (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at BusinessOnline

Pros: There are some great middle managers and talented producers. Great place to practice politics because it runs… Cons: Very disorganized Illogical Lacks innovation High burn out rate Lacks creativity (just walk… Advice to Senior Management: Practice logic and reasoning. Take time to embrace creativity. And by all means, invest in your people as they are the ones that got you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

great vision, scattered execution

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at BusinessOnline

Pros: many very smart people solid tech base well-funded, no debt the CEO is still… Cons: politics, politics, politics. deeply entrenched group of legacy employees who refuse… Advice to Senior Management: managing a group of inflated egos is no easy job... … More
There are newer reviews on BusinessOnline.

Worked for BusinessOnline? Contribute to the Community!