Butler International

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

They seem to be respected at some organizations within the Aerospace and Defense community. They represent the employee well when trying to obtain a higher salary.

Cons

They have had financial diffulculties in the past, and now are understaffed. Timely communication about corporate misdealing was not very timely.

Advice to Management

Please hire a CEO that doesn't rob the company! The strategy of differentiating themselves within the contracting communicating needs to have substanse by either providing outstanding employees or some other value proposition.

Other Employee Reviews for Butler America

Overall a good company to work for

Former Employee - Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

Great people to work all around. The company puts a lot of emphasis on the quality of its employees and how they fit with the company culture

Cons

Financial performance of the company and high level of debt

Advice to Management

More communications with employees will help the moral

Good work schedule but low benefits.

Current Employee - Engineer I in West Lafayette, IN
    Current Employee - Engineer I in West Lafayette, IN

Pros

Good schedule, they work around the emplyoees scedules really well. Most of employees are mid-twenties so plenty of people to talk to. Lots of free time. The people I work with are good and fun to work with. There is also ample oppertunity for paid time and a half overtime, but not required.

Cons

The pay is decent but from what I have heard everyone gets a $1 an hour raise every year regardless of skills or work level. The benefits are horrible!!! Also my raise hasnt been processed yet and I have been with the company for well over a year.

Advice to Management

Get better feedback and communicaiton with emplyoees. Dont keep employees that dont do anything.