Butler America

www.butler.com
  www.butler.com
There are newer employer reviews for Butler America

Good work schedule but low benefits.

Current Employee - Engineer I in West Lafayette, IN
Current Employee - Engineer I in West Lafayette, IN

I have been working at Butler America

Pros

Good schedule, they work around the emplyoees scedules really well. Most of employees are mid-twenties so plenty of people to talk to. Lots of free time.

The people I work with are good and fun to work with.
There is also ample oppertunity for paid time and a half overtime, but not required.

Cons

The pay is decent but from what I have heard everyone gets a $1 an hour raise every year regardless of skills or work level. The benefits are horrible!!!

Also my raise hasnt been processed yet and I have been with the company for well over a year.

Get better feedback and communicaiton with emplyoees. Dont keep employees that dont do anything.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Butler America (View Most Recent)

Very good

I worked at Butler America

Pros

They were very professional group. The lower level management was very helpful. They had the employee interest in their mind.

Cons

The middle level management was utterly pathetic. They really did not care too much about employee growth. All they cared was revenue.

Clean up your middle management, and ufcourse the founder himself deserted the company. The company is already down. There is really no advice that ch be given at this point of time.

My experience at Butler America was great.

I worked at Butler America (more than 3 years)

Pros

Butler has a comfortable, laid back work environment. Coworkers and supervisors are more than willing to mentor you and develop your skill set. My supervisor met with me regularly to ensure I understood goals, expectations and processes. Leadership has vastly improved under the new CEO.

Cons

Benefits aren't the best, but then again that comes with the territory when you are doing contract work.

There are newer employer reviews for Butler America