Butler America
www.butler.com Shelton, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good work schedule but low benefits.

Engineer I (Current Employee)
West Lafayette, IN

ProsGood schedule, they work around the emplyoees scedules really well. Most of employees are mid-twenties so plenty of people to talk to. Lots of free time.

The people I work with are good and fun to work with.
There is also ample oppertunity for paid time and a half overtime, but not required.

ConsThe pay is decent but from what I have heard everyone gets a $1 an hour raise every year regardless of skills or work level. The benefits are horrible!!!

Also my raise hasnt been processed yet and I have been with the company for well over a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet better feedback and communicaiton with emplyoees. Dont keep employees that dont do anything.

Very good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Butler America

Pros: They were very professional group. The lower level management was… Cons: The middle level management was utterly pathetic. They really did not… Advice to Senior Management: Clean up your middle management, and ufcourse the founder himself deserted the company. The company is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work - too bad the company was sold.

Senior Vice President Finance & Accounting (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Butler America

Pros: Ability to work on various initiatives with some very competent… Cons: Company got locked into some unfavorable contracts for services and leases before the economic… Advice to Senior Management: Company has been sold. Too late for advice. More
There are newer reviews on Butler America.

Worked for Butler America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Butler America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Butler America CEO Tina Ciocca . All reviews posted anonymously by Butler America employees.