Butler America

www.butler.com
  www.butler.com
There are newer employer reviews for Butler America

Good for your career start

Former Employee - Team Lead in Peoria, IL
Former Employee - Team Lead in Peoria, IL

I worked at Butler America

Pros

Good and friendly. Small company. You will get your recognition soon when you do a good job. My manager was good and used to recognize my hard work.

Cons

Higher management was not really good. They could not hold on to customers nor used to get new customers. Not a good company for long term.

Has to develop customers. Recruit good staff. But I enjoyed working with my team. I would have still with them if they would not bankrupt.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Butler America (View Most Recent)

Good place to work - too bad the company was sold.

Former Employee - Senior Vice President Finance & Accounting in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Senior Vice President Finance & Accounting in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Butler America

Pros

Ability to work on various initiatives with some very competent senior management.

Cons

Company got locked into some unfavorable contracts for services and leases before the economic downturn. Hamstrung company's ability to right itself in the face of declining revenues.

Company has been sold. Too late for advice.

Butler International

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Butler America

Pros

They seem to be respected at some organizations within the Aerospace and Defense community. They represent the employee well when trying to obtain a higher salary.

Cons

They have had financial diffulculties in the past, and now are understaffed. Timely communication about corporate misdealing was not very timely.

Please hire a CEO that doesn't rob the company! The strategy of differentiating themselves within the contracting communicating needs to have substanse by either providing outstanding employees or some other value proposition.

There are newer employer reviews for Butler America