Byram Healthcare

www.byramhealthcare.com
  www.byramhealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Byram Healthcare

Mediocre company with terrible benefits

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  White Plains, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

I have been working at Byram Healthcare

Pros

The work itself is easy, non-challenging.

Cons

Health benefits are costly. Only 6 paid holidays. Limited time off. Management treats all employees as disposable. Additionally, they have limited knowledge of their fields, general market and Byram's place in it. Work processes are not efficient. Best ideas achieved by mimicking competition.

Value your employees. Offer better benefits. Become more innovative.

23 Other Employee Reviews for Byram Healthcare (View Most Recent)

My experience has been "not very good".

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Byram Healthcare

Pros

They will attempt to teach you about payers and reimbursement. Management is nice but very disconnected. People are simply too stretch and too busy for this company to run well. Marketing does make efforts but most all items are virtual.

Cons

One week of product training. They DO NOT invest in employees. There is no grow. Benefits are terrible, actually the worst I have ever seen. There are zero commissions because goals will most often outpace results. Not a place if you are results driven.

Hire more healthplan account reps. Have goals fluctuate with the demands of market. Hire a real bonus analyst. Pay commissions. Offer better benefits. Train people. Hire a marketing department to professional print items.

A good work ethic will ensure success at this company.

I have been working at Byram Healthcare

Pros

You have full control over your career here. If you don’t ask and push to learn more then you will be left behind. My team has continued to be trained on a weekly basis and it’s something we have asked for. The benefits aren’t bad and you basically will get out of this company what you put into it. Upper management is very hands on and involves the employees that show they want to better Byram.

Cons

Departments don't work together as much as they should.

It would be nice to be able to review your manager and have it be read by upper management.

There are newer employer reviews for Byram Healthcare

Worked for Byram Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!