There are newer employer reviews for Byrne Dairy

it has its ups and downs

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Waterloo, NY
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Waterloo, NY

I have been working at Byrne Dairy

Pros

the customers are the biggest reason. yes u have some rough and rude ones, but once u get to know them they are worth it. i love the challenge of being an assistant manager and all the duties that come with it. eventually hopefully i will be a manager. thats the goal.

Cons

there is way to much estrogen in my location. there can be two faced people and communication is a big issue. not much gets passed down from the manager and it makes it hard for the assistants to follow suit. personally i feel i can not communicate with the store manager without being reprimanded.

work ur butt off. do everything ur superiors ask no matter what it is. go above and beyond and even though its hard to do at times take the initiative to get things done before someone tells u to do it. make the customer ur number one priority. if they arent happy the employees arent happy.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Byrne Dairy (View Most Recent)

its a job I guess.

Current Employee - Cashier in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Cashier in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Byrne Dairy

Pros

I like to meet new people..which I see people everyday as a cashier.

Cons

no raises...been with the company for 7 yrs..and it seems no one appricates the time I have put in with the company...they took our bonus away we no longer get them no more..no support from the higher ups..overall not very happy with the company anymore.

you need to pay more attention to your employees and treat them better show them support and that you really do care.

disappointing but ok

Current Employee - Customer Service in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Byrne Dairy

Pros

the paycheck every week,holiday gift cards,great repeat customers,nice holiday pay,wish everyday was a holiday!benefits if they ever kick in.

Cons

The standard of management they hire,it's seems like every level of management is micro managed by someone.Lack of communication & praise from managers on up.No employee discounts.

They need leadership training classes from a company OUTSIDE Byrne dairy ,on professionalism,deligation and how to train others so all stores are consistent.

There are newer employer reviews for Byrne Dairy