There are newer employer reviews for C.H. Robinson Worldwide

Very happy with my time there

Former Employee - Account Manager
Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at C.H. Robinson Worldwide full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I felt like my contributions were appreciated, and I was always rewarded when I did well. All criticism was constructive. A large amount of trust was given to employees and micromanagement was almost nonexistent. I only left because I decided it wasn't the career for me; the company was fantastic.

Cons

Some unexpected overtime was necessary. Some customers and carriers can be hugely frustrating.

322 Other Employee Reviews for C.H. Robinson Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Good job, great benefits, friendly employees

Current Employee - Transportation Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Transportation Sales Representative

I have been working at C.H. Robinson Worldwide full-time

Pros

Fast-paced, friendly co-workers, good benefits..good opportunity for growth if you are committed and put your time and work in.

Cons

Stressful, work hard play hard atmosphere...this could be a pro if you are a hard worker. Work life balance can be a challenge, but the company does everything to make sure employees are rewarded for hard work.

Not a great place to work

Current Employee - Customs Brokerage Account Manager  in  Elk Grove Village, IL
    Current Employee - Customs Brokerage Account Manager in Elk Grove Village, IL

I have been working at C.H. Robinson Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros

Casual work environment, nice co-workers for the most part

Cons

Low pay, high stress, petty management, lot of unpaid overtime, poor work-life balance, disrespectful co-workers and managers, no HR on site, badly needs strong organizational behavior manager, middle managers need lessons in management and leadership, HR Manager clearly unqualified. Not a fun environment to work in day to day. People don't generally enjoy their jobs.

Get some experienced knowledgeable leaders in middle management, current middle managers recycle problems and don't have industry experience and definitely fail to inspire growth, hire experienced objective seasoned HR person to help improve moral and guide middle managers on how to act appropriately.

There are newer employer reviews for C.H. Robinson Worldwide

Worked for C.H. Robinson Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!