C-K
www.c-k.com Chicago, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Politics, paranoia and personal pets are the order of the day.

Vice President (Former Employee)

I worked at C-K full-time for more than 10 years

ProsCompetitive pay, good benefits, financially stable.C-K is a reputable shop doing workmanlike work for mid-level clients. If the culture is a good fit for you, it can be a great place to gain experience and build your career.

ConsQuestionable leadership. As a result of heavy turnover at the top and ongoing power struggles between executive staff, it isn't the agency it used to be. If you're looking for an agency that values ideas and open, honest communication, this may not be the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementCheck the egos at the door when making decisions that will determine the future of the company.

Politics, politics and more politics

Supervisor (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at C-K full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Competitive salary Some really good, smart people Fair, hard-working and smart top… Cons: Intensely political (I can't stress this enough) Kiss up, kick down culture, especially at the SVP level (some, not… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be fooled by the SVPs that are kissing your asses. They are jockeying for position… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Ask lots of questions of the agency

Senior Manager Position (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at C-K full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: C-K is a very creative and aggressive shop, and has a good reputation for their work.… Cons: This is not a well managed agency. Most senior leaders are detached from the mid and entry level staff, and their is a significant gap… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to take a serious look at how they are developing future leaders, don't be afraid to have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on C-K.

Worked for C-K? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at C-K reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for C-K CEO Peter G. Krivkovich. All reviews posted anonymously by C-K employees.