C.R. England
www.crengland.com Salt Lake City, UT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Terrible company to drive big trucks for!

Professional Drivet (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at C.R. England full-time for more than a year

ProsThey have plenty of transports/ jobs

ConsPay for drivers is one of the lowest in the USA. Hire anyone they can charge and then push through the C.R. England driving schools. This leads to many VERY inexperenced drivers, unsafe situations and accidents.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should care about your drivers and employees as much as you care about pushing cash into your families pockets. I know you have to think about the bottom line to stay competitive and to stay in business but you can be profitable without taking advantage of your drivers and employees.

A joke

Local Inter-modal (Current Employee)
Mira Loma, CA

I have been working at C.R. England full-time for less than a year

Pros: Dms were really cool and always asked if you were… Cons: Safety dept, trainers ..just 1 jacked up operation 2 weeks and i was done, this so called safety rep who says has 28 yrs exp… Advice to Senior Management: Your doing it all wrong, and dont bs exp drivers you have no… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It was a great experience driving through blizzards and getting that experience

Truck Driver (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at C.R. England full-time for less than a year

Pros: Because you are able to get the miles you are… Cons: They do not care about you being sick Advice to Senior Management: Hire dispatchers that care about their drivers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on C.R. England.

Worked for C.R. England? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at C.R. England reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for C.R. England CEO Wayne Cederholm. All reviews posted anonymously by C.R. England employees.