C.R. England
www.crengland.com Salt Lake City, UT 1000 to 5000 Employees

worse Company I Have ever have the disgrace to find.

Driver (Former Employee)
U S A F Academy, CO

I worked at C.R. England full-time for less than a year

ProsSome of the Drivers are really nice. If you are desperate, or want to know what is like to be treated like a criminal or if you want to get a start as a Truck Driver . This may be the place for you.

Cons1) no respect. 2) no money (pay), 3) unsafe........and on and on. Best I can tell in my ten months with this company Is, that they don't care for the Truckers at all .Safety has little or no meaning to the management. Training is ok. but after that, get ready to be treated as an animal. In Salt lake City , they have arm Security guards and metal detectors and the last time I was there Drivers were not allowed in the second floor offices.I could go on, but all you need to do is stop and ask one of their truckers and he/she will fill you in. Good luck!

Advice to Senior Managementquit making Truckers destitute.

Horrible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at C.R. England

Pros: There are no pros. Pitiful. Should be a shamed Cons: They sell u a bill of goods for students. Treats them like animals. No support or information. Put you in nasty hotels, leave you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrible company to drive big trucks for!

Professional Drivet (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at C.R. England full-time for more than a year

Pros: They have plenty of transports/ jobs Cons: Pay for drivers is one of the lowest in the USA. Hire anyone they can charge and then… Advice to Senior Management: You should care about your drivers and employees as much as you care about pushing cash into your families pockets. I know you have to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on C.R. England.

Worked for C.R. England? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at C.R. England reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for C.R. England CEO Wayne Cederholm. All reviews posted anonymously by C.R. England employees.