There are newer employer reviews for C&A Industries

Very satisfied with company overall.....

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at C&A Industries

Pros

The company does a great job selecting candidates through using a sales profile and other measuring tools!

Cons

It is hard to promote to a different division within the whole company. They are a siloed group.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Overall it was good, I really enjoyed what I did.

I have been working at C&A Industries

Pros

Fun people. HUGE sense of accomplishment and feeling as though we made a difference in peoples lives. Good benefits and pay.

Cons

Management doesn't treat people equally, there are definitely favorites. Managers many times take advantage of being a "manager", more of a "do as I say, not as I do" mentality. Show up late, leave early, leave the worker bees to stay and work til close the day before a holiday, etc. These are things that are noticed by everyone, but no one says anything. No ability to work from home or have access to e-mail at home.

Advice to Management

Losen up a bit and join the 21st century with technology. Continue working with managers on treating everyone fairly, not just the top producers. Be a bit more flexible and not so stringent with employees hours and don't make them feel guilty when they take time off.

2. IT'S ALL ABOUT PRODUCTION, NOT EFFORT! NO JOB SECURITY!

I have been working at C&A Industries

Pros

Nice offices
    Generally friendly staff
    Decent training

Cons

You are pumped full of confidence from the start, but they give you no time to embrace learning curve, There are Very high expectations right out of the gate and aren't afraid to put you on PIP plan within first 45 to 60 days.
    Production is king, effort is no good here. If you don't produce enough, you're gone!
    A lot of micro managing.

Advice to Management

This is a very difficult job but yet you don't allow for more time to embrace the learning curve. If you're looking for new employees that can perform our of the gate, then only hire people with staffing experience.