C&D Technologies

www.cdtechno.com

Great learning experience, poor opportunity for advancement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Blue Bell, PA

ProsMy experience as an engineer has been fulfilling and my colleagues we fabulous people. This is a place where a career and lifetime employment in the battery is almost a given if you do your job.

ConsExecutives have their own agenda, unfortunately it has brought the company down, and many quality employees have left because of their poor decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink of employees before yourself interest. They have great ideas and the company's future would be more successful with their input rather than yours. Be more transparent as well, trust is a good thing.

Look Else Where

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Blue Bell, PA

I have been working at C&D Technologies

Pros: It is a job and a paycheck. There are some nice… Cons: Short staffed, poor management, no direction, no money, bad atmosphere, no 401k match, benefit costs going… Advice to Senior Management: Take the time to do some true organization development making clear lines of responsibilities and make people accountable. Have people work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

C&D - Looking for a direction

Engineer (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I worked at C&D Technologies

Pros: Location and proximity to my house made this a favorable position. If you like hands on work, this is a great… Cons: The strategic planning of the company was less than favorable. They try to encompass too many markets instead of keying in on the products… Advice to Senior Management: Consolidate the division, drop the low market share products and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on C&D Technologies.

Worked for C&D Technologies? Contribute to the Community!