There are newer employer reviews for C&S Wholesale Grocers

Hard but relatively well paid work

Current Employee - Selector  in  Suffield, CT
Current Employee - Selector in Suffield, CT

I have been working at C&S Wholesale Grocers

Pros

The pay is relatively good; at 15 dollars an hour it is well about any minimum wage job wit the same education and skill requirements. The management generally keeps out of your way, and the work week is only 4 days. You also get in shape.

Cons

The work is fast paced and physically demanding. Every second you are on the clock, you must be performing a task that can be recorded in their computer system.

The warehouse environment could be more oriented towards encouraging employee efficiency and comfort, There are no windows in the facility,and no real-time performance feed back.

133 Other Employee Reviews for C&S Wholesale Grocers (View Most Recent)

Hard if you want to succeed and stand out

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Keene, NH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Keene, NH

I have been working at C&S Wholesale Grocers

Pros

The environment of the company is fast-paced, full of great people with an amazing sense of community. If you love a challenge, this is the place to be.

Cons

It's a very hard place to work if you can't accept criticism or critiques of your work and if you don't thrive under pressure.

Management discloses all important information to everyone who needs to know. Employees are kept in-the-know and it shows by the level of employee confidence in the company.

a living hell

Current Employee - Selector  in  North Hatfield, MA
    Current Employee - Selector in North Hatfield, MA

I have been working at C&S Wholesale Grocers

Pros

-_- none just good pay

Cons

poor management talk down to you might as wheel get a whip n treat us as there slaves management swears at us n if we swear back our jobs on the line

work on communication skills take a class dont take it out on us were only humans when you hurt us your just hurting your selves need more positive alot of these mangagers never piced or didnt pick under the same system its more frustrating

There are newer employer reviews for C&S Wholesale Grocers

Worked for C&S Wholesale Grocers? Contribute to the Community!