C&S Wholesale

www.cswg.com

Hard but relatively well paid work

Selector (Current Employee) Suffield, CT

ProsThe pay is relatively good; at 15 dollars an hour it is well about any minimum wage job wit the same education and skill requirements. The management generally keeps out of your way, and the work week is only 4 days. You also get in shape.

ConsThe work is fast paced and physically demanding. Every second you are on the clock, you must be performing a task that can be recorded in their computer system.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe warehouse environment could be more oriented towards encouraging employee efficiency and comfort, There are no windows in the facility,and no real-time performance feed back.

Hard if you want to succeed and stand out

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Keene, NH

I have been working at C&S Wholesale

Pros: The environment of the company is fast-paced, full of great people with an amazing… Cons: It's a very hard place to work if you can't accept criticism… Advice to Senior Management: Management discloses all important information to everyone who needs to know. Employees are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

a living hell

Selector (Current Employee) North Hatfield, MA

I have been working at C&S Wholesale

Pros: -_- none just good pay Cons: poor management talk down to you might as wheel get a whip n treat us as… Advice to Senior Management: work on communication skills take a class dont take it out on us were only humans when you hurt us your just… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on C&S Wholesale.

Worked for C&S Wholesale? Contribute to the Community!