C2 Education
www.c2educate.com Duluth, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Good company to work for

Instructor (Former Employee)
Woodbridge, VA

ProsI worked as a tutor at C2 Education for 2 years. I was very satisfied with my coworkers and supervisors, very professional.

ConsSometimes parents/students would cancel the tutoring session at the last minute. There is not much room for career advancement, but that's to be expected for a tutoring position. I did not receive any raises in my two years working there (I was a part time employee).

Easy interview process

I have been working at C2 Education

Pros: No hassle with families, low-stress job. Fun to help… Cons: No benefits, even if working full time. You can make a… More

Fun place for people who like kids

Teacher (Current Employee)
    Olney, MD

I have been working at C2 Education full-time for less than a year

Pros: The kids are awesome; no one really complains about being there because know why they're there (SATs, school… Cons: The methods that they use take a while to get used to. However, they do provide adequate training, and scaffold… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on C2 Education.

Worked for C2 Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at C2 Education reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for C2 Education CEO David Kim. All reviews posted anonymously by C2 Education employees.