C2 Education

www.c2educate.com
  www.c2educate.com
There are newer employer reviews for C2 Education

Good company to work for

Former Employee - Instructor in Woodbridge, VA
Former Employee - Instructor in Woodbridge, VA

I worked at C2 Education part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I worked as a tutor at C2 Education for 2 years. I was very satisfied with my coworkers and supervisors, very professional.

Cons

Sometimes parents/students would cancel the tutoring session at the last minute. There is not much room for career advancement, but that's to be expected for a tutoring position. I did not receive any raises in my two years working there (I was a part time employee).

104 Other Employee Reviews for C2 Education (View Most Recent)

Easy interview process

I have been working at C2 Education

Pros

No hassle with families, low-stress job. Fun to help kids. Stimulating and varied, not at all boring.

Cons

No benefits, even if working full time. You can make a lot more tutoring (though you often have to get your own clients)

Fun place for people who like kids

Current Employee - Teacher in Olney, MD
    Current Employee - Teacher in Olney, MD

I have been working at C2 Education full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The kids are awesome; no one really complains about being there because know why they're there (SATs, school help, just getting ahead, etc.). The other teachers are great, as are the administrative staff. Friendly, yet professional environment.

Cons

The methods that they use take a while to get used to. However, they do provide adequate training, and scaffold your teaching experience so that you're not overwhelmed. It's certainly gotten a lot easier to manage my students over time.

There are newer employer reviews for C2 Education