There are newer employer reviews for C3/CustomerContactChannels

Not a very honest company to work for.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Twin Falls, ID
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Twin Falls, ID

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits are available, which in this area is a big plus.

Cons

Lower wages than expected. Layoffs that weren't supposed to happen.

reviews filtered by

my thoughts

Current Employee - Vat Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Vat Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

money, people, convenient location, personal time when u dont have access, lunch room , vending machines supervisors good atmosphere, willingness to work with ya, cleanliness good security, beautiful grounds and animals.

Cons

loss of access because humana cant keep things straight. .not enough paid time off and sick pay and the pay needs to be more.

Advice to Management

up the pay for the sress we go thru on back to back phone calls.

2. Worst place I've ever worked

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Twin Falls, ID
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Twin Falls, ID

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay. At almost 12/hr, I thought the pay would make working at a call center worth it, but the cons greatly outweigh this. After a while you find yourself willing to take a huge pay cut to find better employment.

Cons

Awful communication, management ignored agents, no chance to move up (in fact supervisors have been demoted and management found many reasons to fire agents), unreasonable expectations, horrible attendance policy and not enough PTO. The black out periods, a period of a few months when there is no time off allowed, is absolutely horrid and extremely busy and stressful. There were a lot of promises and positive expectations when they opened in 2010, and we were all very excited, but after the first month it got exponentially worse.

Some fun coworkers, but generally most of them had nothing better to do than gossip. One thing we all had in common was that everyone hated coming to work and everyone hated C3. It was like willingly going to prison everyday. You constantly lived in fear of being reprimanded, written up, or fired everyday. In some cases, if you were 5 minutes late, even with extreme weather, that could potentially be your job.

Advice to Management

Go F Yourselves. I'm so glad I got out!