C3/CustomerContactChannels

www.c3connect.com

Constant change, promotes from within

Current Employee - Call Center Supervisor  in  Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Call Center Supervisor in Tucson, AZ

Pros

Promotes from with-in
People are nice
care about employees
positive enviornment

Cons

Constant change
no part time available

continue to seek the advise of the employees

Other reviews for C3/CustomerContactChannels

I thought this call center would be different.....WRONG!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Pros

I enjoy most of the people I work with

Cons

Favoritism...call center favoritism at it's worst! Low hourly wage for the workload put on us and the stats we are expected to meet! The 401K is a joke....I put in 3% of my gross, they will put in 5% of my 3% and only 20% vested in 1 year....which doesn't really matter cause %5 of my 3% is a joke! They did have decent benefits UNTIL the other day we were told we are losing our BCBS Health Ins. as of April 1st and it is being replaced with some limited medical supplemental TransAmerica that is not even health ins. BUT supervisors, HR and the higher ups get to keep their BCBS (it is going to cost them $100 more a month BUT atleast they are keeping decent benefits). Floor reps in all depts. are made to feel like just "meat in the seat", moral is really bad! The turn-over rate is very high....stressful as here today gone tomorrow...never know from 1 minute to the next if you are going to be called out for one of those "meetings" where security walks you out with no warning! Favoritism is very open...higher ups do not care! It's all about the numbers, customer service truely takes a back seat. If you are in the "in" group you can do, say and get away with alot! Your Supervisor will log you in even if you are not in the building....IF you are in that "in" crowd, if not...your days are numbered! I truely thought this call center was going to be different....hahahaha...it's different all right...WORSE!!!! Make this call center your last resort for employment...if all else fails this place beats a blank I guess....pretty sad! I am not a disgruntled ex employee...I am a current employee wishing things would change BUT also seeking other employment because things are getting worse!

OPEN YOUR EYES! Either your blind to what goes on here OR you really don't care! Don't allow supervisors to hang out with people they supervise on their own team (posting pics on FB drinking together in bars and such!)....this breeds favoritism! Stop with all the games....prize wheels and such....if we meet our stats we get entered into a game???? We are adults if we meet stats, adherence, etc... goals give us a bonus NOT a spin on the prize wheel for a chance to win a bonus such as jeans day...LOL! We (floor reps) are your "product" treat us with more respect and treat us equally, without us you are nothing!

Customer Service Representative

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative - Humana  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative - Humana in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

First eight weeks of training were fun and interesting. Senior management comes from all over to tell you how great the company is and how this is not like any other call center. Lead site operator told us the first week in training that they do not lay off people when business gets slow unlike other call centers. Two of the eight supervisors I have worked with are very knowledgeable and look out for their team.

Cons

First day out of training learned there had been layoffs the past summer because the person I spoke to about this was in one of the previous layoffs. She was however asked back four months later. After training CS reps are given little support. The systems require tremendous training, knowledge and experience. The problem is the turn over rate is so high you tend to spend a lot of your time assisting clients in fixing the mistakes made by new employees. My first supervisor could not answer any questions regarding the systems we had just learned. And have thus far changed supervisors 8 times in a little over a year. Only three people left from my training class still working as a Humana CS rep and no one in any of the classes including mine has been promoted above CS rep. This equals hundreds of employees. There is continued training for new projects for Humana but no increase in pay. Pay increases are 3% max per year! Medical and dental and all other benefits do not start until 6 months from start date.

Create more continuity with teams so as to foster relationships. Be honest when you say the changes being made are for the bottom line not because "we as employees asked for them" since none of the changes have been for the benefit of the employees. Pay a better wage and you might actually be able to keep well trained and experienced employees. Management might want to learn how to use spell check for memos and communications.

There are newer employer reviews for C3/CustomerContactChannels.

Worked for C3/CustomerContactChannels? Contribute to the Community!