C3/CustomerContactChannels

There are newer employer reviews for C3/CustomerContactChannels

poor HR and management

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Based on your scores and any KODOS from a customer or client, the supervisor or manager would let you spin "their" wheel for prizes. And for being on time, on Tuesdays management would supply pancakes and refreshments. Once a month the agents that had 100% attendance the management would supply pizza and drinks. The coffee club was $2.00 twice a month.

Cons

There were so many managers, supervisors being FIRED and no explainition. NO coaching for agents that needed more help based on how the client would score QA.

Get organized. Call the kettle black and NOT throw the agents under the bus for lowering the QA scorings.

53 Other Employee Reviews for C3/CustomerContactChannels (View Most Recent)

Constant change, promotes from within

Current Employee - Call Center Supervisor in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Call Center Supervisor in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Promotes from with-in
    People are nice
    care about employees
    positive enviornment

Cons

Constant change
    no part time available

continue to seek the advise of the employees

I thought this call center would be different.....WRONG!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I enjoy most of the people I work with

Cons

Favoritism...call center favoritism at it's worst! Low hourly wage for the workload put on us and the stats we are expected to meet! The 401K is a joke....I put in 3% of my gross, they will put in 5% of my 3% and only 20% vested in 1 year....which doesn't really matter cause %5 of my 3% is a joke! They did have decent benefits UNTIL the other day we were told we are losing our BCBS Health Ins. as of April 1st and it is being replaced with some limited medical supplemental TransAmerica that is not even health ins. BUT supervisors, HR and the higher ups get to keep their BCBS (it is going to cost them $100 more a month BUT atleast they are keeping decent benefits). Floor reps in all depts. are made to feel like just "meat in the seat", moral is really bad! The turn-over rate is very high....stressful as here today gone tomorrow...never know from 1 minute to the next if you are going to be called out for one of those "meetings" where security walks you out with no warning! Favoritism is very open...higher ups do not care! It's all about the numbers, customer service truely takes a back seat. If you are in the "in" group you can do, say and get away with alot! Your Supervisor will log you in even if you are not in the building....IF you are in that "in" crowd, if not...your days are numbered! I truely thought this call center was going to be different....hahahaha...it's different all right...WORSE!!!! Make this call center your last resort for employment...if all else fails this place beats a blank I guess....pretty sad! I am not a disgruntled ex employee...I am a current employee wishing things would change BUT also seeking other employment because things are getting worse!

OPEN YOUR EYES! Either your blind to what goes on here OR you really don't care! Don't allow supervisors to hang out with people they supervise on their own team (posting pics on FB drinking together in bars and such!)....this breeds favoritism! Stop with all the games....prize wheels and such....if we meet our stats we get entered into a game???? We are adults if we meet stats, adherence, etc... goals give us a bonus NOT a spin on the prize wheel for a chance to win a bonus such as jeans day...LOL! We (floor reps) are your "product" treat us with more respect and treat us equally, without us you are nothing!

There are newer employer reviews for C3/CustomerContactChannels