C3/CustomerContactChannels
www.c3connect.com Plantation, FL 5000+ Employees

Minty Mind Games at C3

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time for less than a year

Prosthey have lots of jobs all the time. They pay a respectable $9.00/ hr. the building is clean and well-maintained. The front desk help is very professional.

Consvery strange treatment during one step in the hiring process

Advice to Senior Managementnext time plant the so-called subliminal message that some people may taste a lemon flavor, and if, after planting that "subliminal message" people still report tasting mint on the drug test then you know that the test actually does have a mint flavor. Also, after some research on some of the most common saliva drug tests out there, including one that looks very much like the one your company used, they all do contain a mint flavoring on the swabs.

just finished week 3 of customer service training medicare advantage

Customer Service (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

Pros: supervisors seem genuine, trainers, supervisors and ops manager are friendly… Cons: a lot of material covered and no review . I've failed… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

poor HR and management

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time for less than a year

Pros: Based on your scores and any KODOS from a customer or client, the supervisor or manager would let you spin "their" wheel for prizes. And… Cons: There were so many managers, supervisors being FIRED and no explainition. NO coaching… Advice to Senior Management: Get organized. Call the kettle black and NOT throw the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on C3/CustomerContactChannels.

Worked for C3/CustomerContactChannels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at C3/CustomerContactChannels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for C3/CustomerContactChannels CEO Rick Ferry. All reviews posted anonymously by C3/CustomerContactChannels employees.