C3/CustomerContactChannels

www.c3connect.com
There are newer employer reviews for C3/CustomerContactChannels

I love the people! They are great! The work not so much!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I love the people and some days it is not as busy on the phone but I have never felt happier or more welcome at a job.

Cons

You are not allowed to miss days or if something happens like you get in a car accident and taken to the hospital... Well upon your return... you still get a write up.. and it feels like you will never get away from being on a final. ALSO, they make you sign an agreement when hired that if you quit you get minimum wage, so your in a workplace with a bunch of idiots messing around TRYING to be fired...

I feel like calling in sick, or getting in a car accident, and things like that are too strict. No one wants to stay there because they get sick of always "Failing" and being on a final... Plus, telling people if they quit they will get minimum wage!! WHAT KINDA CRAP IS THAT?? You act as if you care about QUALITY of the calls... YET, No one feels comfortable enough to quit if it isn't their thing cause god forbid you have to pay them minimum wage.. It just shows you are for your money and not for the people or the customer service..

62 Other Employee Reviews for C3/CustomerContactChannels (View Most Recent)

C3- Not a bad place to work

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time

Pros

They train you thoroughly before you go out on your own as well as have staff available to help you at any time once your training is completed.

Cons

They are open six days a week, some holidays. Based on your ranking you may or may not get the shift you prefer.

Could Be Better / Could Be A LOT Worse

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (more than a year)

Pros

As call centers go, this is one of the few I've seen that takes "promote from within" seriously. Half the people (or more!) off the phones started on the phones. Center atmosphere tends to be fun, colorful, and upbeat more often than not.

Cons

Wages are on the low end of the call center scale. KPIs tend to be unrealistic due to the need to "do better" than the clients' requirements. Some OMs are more interested in numbers and less in the agents and "middle management".

Focus more on the agents and less on the numbers.

There are newer employer reviews for C3/CustomerContactChannels