C3 Energy

www.c3energy.com

Best Company I've worked at yet...if you have a chance to work here don't pass it up.

Director, Sales Operations (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsMy coworkers are brilliant and very focused, the leadership is top-notch, the market is new and exciting, the work is intellectually stimulating and demanding...I feel very humbled to work at C3 Energy. I've learned so much already in the last few months and it's been a great experience so far.

ConsYou will get spoiled. Not all companies will be as satisfying nor as cool...I have to keep telling myself that and enjoying every minute. The learning curve is steep, but that's what makes it fun...if you can handle it.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't stop pushing your employees to be the best they can be. Don't settle. Keep the lunches, and keep the culture and environment fresh and fun.

Fast-paced exciting work environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

I have been working at C3 Energy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Interesting and challenging engineering problems. Friendly and extremely bright team.… Cons: Too many projects at the same time. Sometimes focus may… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

C3 Energy is changing the way a $6 trillion industry operates

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

I have been working at C3 Energy full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Working on big problems with big worldwide impact - Working side by side with the brightest minds - Building a… Cons: - Growing pains that are normal to every startup that… Advice to Senior Management: - Keep the strategic focus - Keep hiring A+ talent - Continue… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on C3 Energy.

Worked for C3 Energy? Contribute to the Community!