C3 Energy

www.c3energy.com
  www.c3energy.com
There are newer employer reviews for C3 Energy

Fantastic team, great office and work environment

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at C3 Energy full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I joined the team after meeting the very bright minds C3 Energy has within their engineering department. It's great to work in a challenging environment that doesn't seem to get boring. Constantly new product developments keeps the job exciting and there is no shortage on technical challenges and options to take my career into any direction. Engineers are encouraged (and rewarded financially) to take additional training, as opposed to other companies where one has to beg to receive training.

Executive team is very strong and experienced with a board of directors second to none, consequently the company is very successful and grows at a very high pace.

I love the office location, layout, lighting. Having breakfast and catered lunch every day is obviously also really nice and fortunately the fitness center on campus allows one to still keep in shape. All around a really nice working environment.

Cons

100% dedication is expected from all employees. If you don't love what you are doing and are not passionate about your work, this fast paced environment at C3 Energy might not be a good fit.

49 Other Employee Reviews for C3 Energy (View Most Recent)

Software Engineering at C3 - Applications

I have been working at C3 Energy full-time

Pros

- Team members very smart across all of engineering - nobody feels like dead weight at all
    - Good mix between senior, very experienced engineers, and recent college graduates
    - Friendly, exciting, upbeat atmosphere
    - Very little red tape or friction in getting code out to production
    - Very little to no office drama/politics
    - Development cycle very short (1 week sprints), stack easy & quick to bring up, code turnaround also quick
    - Projects challenging and interesting - nothing boring so far

Cons

- Priorities can get juggled a bit too quickly
    - Requirements for projects can get added/shifted at the very last minute
    - Some code we write becomes obsolete quickly

- Keep true to the culture

Best Company I've worked at yet...if you have a chance to work here don't pass it up.

Current Employee - Director, Sales Operations in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Director, Sales Operations in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at C3 Energy full-time (less than an year)

Pros

My coworkers are brilliant and very focused, the leadership is top-notch, the market is new and exciting, the work is intellectually stimulating and demanding...I feel very humbled to work at C3 Energy. I've learned so much already in the last few months and it's been a great experience so far.

Cons

You will get spoiled. Not all companies will be as satisfying nor as cool...I have to keep telling myself that and enjoying every minute. The learning curve is steep, but that's what makes it fun...if you can handle it.

Don't stop pushing your employees to be the best they can be. Don't settle. Keep the lunches, and keep the culture and environment fresh and fun.

There are newer employer reviews for C3 Energy