C3 Systems

www.c3-systems.com
There are newer employer reviews for C3 Systems

Nice

I have been working at C3 Systems

Pros

Very supportive management and can be approached for any advise on any issue. Has offices in and outside the city.

Cons

Need to work odd hours. Since it is a small company, salary hike is very unlikely for a very long time.

12 Other Employee Reviews for C3 Systems (View Most Recent)

Wonderful Place to Work!!!!!

I have been working at C3 Systems

Pros

This is a small company - Less than 90 employees.

Everyone I have met here has exhibited a sense of "professionalism". Upper management is approachable and has an "open door" policy.

This company is "family oriented" and you are certainly not treated has just a "dot" on a screen. You are valued has an employee here.

Cons

To summarize - I basically enjoy coming to work here.

This company is in the process of growing and will definitely grow bigger in the near future.

Overall, great company!

Current Employee - Staff Member in Crystal City, VA
    Current Employee - Staff Member in Crystal City, VA

I have been working at C3 Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This company offers excellent benefits to employees at little to no cost to the employee; their family health plans are even reasonable. Employees are encouraged to seek job related training to improve their skill sets and are reimbursed for it.They show their employees a good time by hosting Employee Appreciation events. Upper management always seems nice, open and willing to help when needed (including the CEO). The Crystal City location is great and the facility is always clean and neat.

Cons

I have no cons to report.

Please continue to strengthen your employee/management relations as your efforts have not gone unnoticed.

There are newer employer reviews for C3 Systems