C4 Connections

www.c4connections.com
  www.c4connections.com
There are newer employer reviews for C4 Connections

C4 is a great company to work for IF you can make the sales.

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Port Saint Lucie, FL
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I worked at C4 Connections as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The commission rate for sales makes it possible to earn up to $2000 per week. Pitching practice at the office helps those new to sales get started.

Cons

If you can't make any sales you won't make any money, so make sure you work close to friends and family in case you have a $0 paycheck when the rent is due.

Having local managers keep record of who previously visited an address and when would make revisiting those customers much easier for sales reps to prepare for.

8 Other Employee Reviews for C4 Connections (View Most Recent)

Impossible to live off of...but decent sales experience for young adults (if this is the only job available to you)

Former Employee - Sales Representative (Sold ATT Uverse Products) in Atlanta, GA

I worked at C4 Connections full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you are interested in getting sales experience, and have a backup plan financially, this is a good experience. The work I put in here allowed me to learn how to sell. It truly isn't for everyone, and although I was here for a short period of time, I learned a lot that I can apply to many different industries.

Cons

No base pay. No one (employees) seemed to stay long. Kindof treated their employees like they were dispensable. A lot of driving.

Be sure to give all information about the opportunity to your employees. The way that they sold the opportunity to me sounded golden. All details about the percentages of my commission being taken out were unstated.

Performance base and very competitive.

Current Employee - AT&T Solution Provider in Fresno, CA
    Current Employee - AT&T Solution Provider in Fresno, CA

I have been working at C4 Connections

Pros

Flexible hours, close working environment, opportunity for advancement if successful, and energetic group.

Cons

Commission has requirements beyond your control. Examples: fee for materials, cancelation due to technical issuses, and money held out of check for reserves. No benefits, use of own vehicle with no compensation (ie: gas and mileage), and performance base only income.

Non at the moment