CA Technologies
www.ca.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great people, challenging, but no job security

Principal Applications Developer (Former Employee)
Lisle, IL

ProsMost of the people that I worked with at CA were intelligent, hardworking, and dedicated to their role in the company. The teams were very collaborative and really worked well to produce quality solutions.

By being constantly challenged

ConsRegardless of the quality of the individual, most positions at CA always seemed to be highly at risk. Even in good times, I saw a lot of solid contributors let go.

Very Satisfied

Engineer Services Architect (Current Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I have been working at CA Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Solid financial company, great vision, leader in technology, the work… Cons: Security, CA like all of the corporate world has lost the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing, find a way to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Quality, team oriented, friendly and global diversity company work place

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at CA Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great employees or co-workers Great working environment Flex time Cons: Management Stability and its effect on the company and its… Advice to Senior Management: Management Stability and its effect on the company and its… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CA Technologies.

Worked for CA Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CA Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CA Technologies CEO Michael P. Gregoire. All reviews posted anonymously by CA Technologies employees.