CA Technologies
www.ca.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Lots of changes, but heart is the right place

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

Pros3 CEOs, 4 CMOs in past 7 years is indicative of turnover at the top. While it can be challenging for mid-level to rank and file employees, the company is constantly looking to improve customer loyalty and product quality and performance.

ConsWhile recent efforts to create an environment for innovation and creativity have been put in place, the company still finds itself stifled by several cumbersome business processes designed to instill the highest standards of corporate compliance and governance. While good for the auditors not so good for product development and marketing.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't try to be all things to everyone - pick only a few disruptive trends - mobility, cloud, big data, etc you can really differentiate with and add real value to customers and invest in those areas. Don't spread yourself too thin.

they keep changing management result in employee not meeting sales goals

Sales Executive (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at CA Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits, money is decent nothing else to say here Cons: Job security, poor management, poor training on products, company always have a flavor… Advice to Senior Management: To many director and VPs No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Too many Managers and not enough workers

Associate Customer Portfolio Manager (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I worked at CA Technologies full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Pays well. Nice co-workers. Work is fulfilling and… Cons: With a RIF every 18 months, employees are always wondering who is next to be let go. Must be connected to stay, performance is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CA Technologies.

Worked for CA Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CA Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CA Technologies CEO Michael P. Gregoire. All reviews posted anonymously by CA Technologies employees.