CA Technologies

www.ca.com

Lots of changes, but heart is the right place

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

Pros3 CEOs, 4 CMOs in past 7 years is indicative of turnover at the top. While it can be challenging for mid-level to rank and file employees, the company is constantly looking to improve customer loyalty and product quality and performance.

ConsWhile recent efforts to create an environment for innovation and creativity have been put in place, the company still finds itself stifled by several cumbersome business processes designed to instill the highest standards of corporate compliance and governance. While good for the auditors not so good for product development and marketing.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't try to be all things to everyone - pick only a few disruptive trends - mobility, cloud, big data, etc you can really differentiate with and add real value to customers and invest in those areas. Don't spread yourself too thin.

Nine years and still love my job

Principal Architect (Current Employee) Herndon, VA

I have been working at CA Technologies full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The opportunity to work on major projects for very large organizations.… Cons: Working on complex IT environments is challenging but also frustrating when solution… Advice to Senior Management: We have SalesForce. Everyone needs to use it, in order… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

VP, Business Operations

Vice President, Business Operations (Current Employee) Framingham, MA

I have been working at CA Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Company has been a round for a long time and if you… Cons: You will work a lot of hours and there is… Advice to Senior Management: Better communication below VP level for employees so you don't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CA Technologies.

Worked for CA Technologies? Contribute to the Community!