CA Technologies
www.ca.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Much better than it's reputation!

Senior Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
Herndon, VA

ProsGreat technologies, bleeding edge in some areas. Good customer base. Good internal teams.

ConsBiggest issue is constant churn in technologies - they bring in something for a couple of years, and if it doesn't seem to fit after that, out it goes! But I have to admit culture on that has changed over the last few years, and CA is getting much more focussed on core strengths now.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your incubation technologies more time to come good, you seem to be a little too impatient. Strategise before you buy things, not after!!

1970s East Coast Software Company.

Senior Product Manager (Current Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I have been working at CA Technologies

Pros: Very nice people in the lower ranks Cons: Lack of women in management roles and shameful how they demote and push out women managers (at least in my business unit - Clarity) to… Advice to Senior Management: Understand the current market & get a solid business plan.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Management is still unethical.

Associate Account Manager (Former Employee)
    Herndon, VA

I worked at CA Technologies

Pros: Decent time off. Decent products. Some nice people to work with. Cons: Unethical and ignorant management. Company does not match 401k for 1st… Advice to Senior Management: There simply is no respect by management for employees. Management does not appear to have the ability to see how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CA Technologies.

Worked for CA Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CA Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CA Technologies CEO Michael P. Gregoire. All reviews posted anonymously by CA Technologies employees.