CA Technologies
www.ca.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good place to work in the right product line group.

Senior Program Manager (Former Employee)
Redwood City, CA

ProsIn the right product line group, you will find aggressive and creative management teams that support team members and provide opportunities to improve pertinent skill sets and advance.

ConsBig organization with lots of red tape; many people unfortunately have a very inflexible "inside the box" approach to how things need to get done.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue aggressive internal communication to build employee trust. Enable product line teams to be creative and find ways to foster agility and flexibility when it comes to following SDLC rules and guidelines set for the entire company.

A great place to work!

Applications Developer (Current Employee)
    Plano, TX

I have been working at CA Technologies

Pros: Very understanding leadership, pleasant work environment. Cons: The sins in CA's past. Advice to Senior Management: CA is not alone in this but it would be great if the less emphasis were… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

If you see CA rn the other way.

Executive Vice President (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, TX

I worked at CA Technologies

Pros: The team that worked under me, they had beenwith me for a number of years prior to… Cons: You don't have enough space, but start from the top. Fromthe CEO down and I worked for 3 Charles Wong, Sanjay Kumar and John Sainson,… Advice to Senior Management: John Swainson should completely clean house and if not he should be shown the door.He has done a terrible job,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CA Technologies.

Worked for CA Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CA Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CA Technologies CEO Michael P. Gregoire. All reviews posted anonymously by CA Technologies employees.