CA Technologies

www.ca.com
  www.ca.com
There are newer employer reviews for CA Technologies

Good place to work in the right product line group.

Former Employee - Senior Program Manager in Redwood City, CA
Former Employee - Senior Program Manager in Redwood City, CA

I worked at CA Technologies

Pros

In the right product line group, you will find aggressive and creative management teams that support team members and provide opportunities to improve pertinent skill sets and advance.

Cons

Big organization with lots of red tape; many people unfortunately have a very inflexible "inside the box" approach to how things need to get done.

Continue aggressive internal communication to build employee trust. Enable product line teams to be creative and find ways to foster agility and flexibility when it comes to following SDLC rules and guidelines set for the entire company.

1031 Other Employee Reviews for CA Technologies (View Most Recent)

A great place to work!

Current Employee - Applications Developer in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Applications Developer in Plano, TX

I have been working at CA Technologies

Pros

Very understanding leadership, pleasant work environment.

Cons

The sins in CA's past.

CA is not alone in this but it would be great if the less emphasis were placed on the price of a share of stock and more emphasis were placed on dividends.

If you see CA rn the other way.

Former Employee - Executive Vice President in Atlanta, TX
    Former Employee - Executive Vice President in Atlanta, TX

I worked at CA Technologies

Pros

The team that worked under me, they had beenwith me for a number of years prior to CA acquiring our company. But as tiem went on many left because they couldn't take the CA culture.

Cons

You don't have enough space, but start from the top. Fromthe CEO down and I worked for 3 Charles Wong, Sanjay Kumar and John Sainson, none of which empoered their managers but at least with Charles and Sanjay you knew where you stood and what was expectd of you. It's sad because when Sainson came in he had an opportunity to make positive change and he has donenothing more than make the company an even more miserable place to work. I was an Executive Vice President and Iwoldn't go back for three timeswhat is was paid. This was the worst experience of my life.

John Swainson should completely clean house and if not he should be shown the door.He has done a terrible job, employees, partners and customer ate him and the company. No onein the organization listens to employees or customers, wake up!

There are newer employer reviews for CA Technologies